Saturday, May 11, 2013

Simply Red

Today's trends are 'Peplum' tops, and dresses. 

Kate Middleton, and lots of celebrities started this trend, and everyone went crazy!
 
'Peplum' basically is a short flared, gathered, or pleated strip of fabric attached at the waist of a woman's jacket, dress, or blouse. So basically, its like a tutu, kind, of..? 

Anyways, there's a funny story about this top. I went to her house, and decided to raid her closet, so, as I was looking at her clothes, I spotted this adorable, red peplum top. So I fitted it on, and she was amazed of it it fit me so well.

So, since it was my birthday in a few days, before. I joked that she should give me this on my birthday. But, when it was my birthday, she gave me a peplum top! I was amazed, that she was actually serious!

So, I decided to go all red, since it was a Sunday. 


Top from: COTTON ON
Necklace from: Forever 21
Shoes from: Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment