Monday, July 8, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

So, I finally got to go to the new cupcake place everyone is raving about called, the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery! It was better that I expected! The presentation is amazing, the place is like you're in a little dollhouse! It's a very beautiful place. It's really pleasing to the eyes!

Each cupcake normally costs 65 pesos to 100 pesos. So it's a bit cheap, but totally worth it! The hot chocolate I ordered is 50 pesos. 

I felt like I was in a Barbie dollhouse! You guys know I love anything cute, or pink!







The plates and forks prints are almost like Cath Kidston! <3






I definitely recommend it there! <3

Oh, and the bakery is located at Alabang Town Center, 2nd floor above Starbucks! They have branches in Glorrieta, Alabang and Trinoma! Go visit them there!


More about my outfit : http://anikaaquino.blogspot.com/2013/07/tea-time.html




No comments:

Post a Comment