Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Feeling Spring

Since, the rainy season is coming, why not enjoy a bit of spring? It might be rainy, but there are days that its sunny. This is an outfit I decided to call 'Feeling Spring'.

Everyone is sporting these kinds of tops, or I like to call them the 'flowy top'. 

I am absolutely in love with these kind of tops, they're very easy to wear and very light. They come in different colors (as always), and they're in the trend! If you don't want to show too much skin, you can wear a white or pastel pink cardigan.

I paired the 'flowy top' with some high-waisted shorts, and some sandals which I call 'the gladiators'. Long story. And I also paired it with a white flower headband, and a beige sling bag.











Excuse the weird feet, lol.


Top from: Candy
Shoes from: Grendha
Bag from: hdy
Flower headband from: FOREVER 21
Bracelet and ring from: Cartier

No comments:

Post a Comment