Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Black and Stripes


I chose the background to be a bit edgy. I wanted it to look sophisticated, haha.





(Excuse my fat legs :( )



Black and stripes. Doesn't that rhyme? Well, that's the first thing I came up with. I have been abusing this gold bracelet! (Literally haha!) It almost goes with any outfit! I have been wanting to blog about this pants in like forever! I couldn't find the right time to. 

I love how this crop top goes so well with the pants! And if you were wondering, yes I do have another background, and this was in my garage! It's actually funny, cause the background looks a bit odd, but at least they will be focusing on the outfit right? Lol.

Crop top from Forever 21, Shoes from IamShoe, Bag from Chanel, Bracelet from STYLEHOOD



No comments:

Post a Comment