Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Printed Dress











'The Printed Dress'. I couldn't think of anything else, so I made it sound so.. sophisticated? I'm not very good at making titles. Haha!

The dress is very attractive, exactly why I got it! This dress would be perfect if you wear it at a party, like a party which is dark, and then like bring a huge lighter and sway it in the air like a concert! Lol. My imagination sometimes is crazy.

I haven't used this FENDI bag in such a long time! I love how it complements the colors! I added a Peter Pan collar necklace, so my neck won't be bare (I mean who wants their neck to be Barr? Not me. Haha.) but I'm into neon kind-of colors already, especially dresses! I have been unsigned this shoes for almost every outfit! It's not too high, and not too low. 


Dress from Fab, Collar from Posh, Shoes from RUSTY LOPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment