Sunday, August 11, 2013

Black Meets White (Origami Shorts!)


Ahhhh! Printed shorts! Black and white are definitely the trending colors this season! They never go out of style, but they definitely made a huge trend this year!




 

Baby doll shoes! 


Layered sheer tops and shorts are a perfect pair! Especially when it's printed! 2013 is surely a good year of fashion trends. The shoes I'm wearing, well, I don't really know what they are called, but I like to call them 'baby doll shoes'. Pair these shoes with frilly socks, and they will look really cute and vintage.

I would pair this outfit with a short gold or bronze necklace, same for the arm candy! Also thanks my wonderful twin for letting me borrow your shoes! <3


Shorts: Kirin Kirin, Bracelet: GH (you can get a similar one from pinkbox!), Shoes: JADA SHOES



No comments:

Post a Comment